1 Corinthians Chapter 4:1-2 1: Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2: Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
1. The Mystery of Incarnation (1 Timothy 3:16) 16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
2. The Mystery of the Indwelling Christ (Colossians 1:27) 27: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
3. The Mystery of the Body of Christ (Ephesians 5:31-32) 31: For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32: This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
4. The Mystery of Israel's Blindness (Romans 11:25) 25: For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
5. The Mystery of the Rapture (1 Corinthians 15:51-53) 51: Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53: For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
6. The Mystery of the Antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2:7) 7: For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
7. The Mystery of Babylon the Great (Revelation 17:5) 5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Please also check out Seven Judgements vs. Mormons by Bro Jae Joo